Our resources and financing partners
We benefited in 2015 from the support of three “major partners”, who contributed sums equal to or greater than 100,000 euro in a multi-annual framework:
We also received the recurring support of four other partners:
A part of our activities in 2015 was implemented on the basis of financial partnerships pegged to specific projects:
- “Juncker Plan” project funded by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations;
- “A New Start for Social Europe” project co-funded by the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg ;
- “France and Europe: United in the Face of Threat” project co-funded by the French Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs;
- Activities for the promotion of the “free movement of people” co-funded by the Fondation Crédit Mutuel;
- “More EU” project co-funded by the European Commission (Jean Monnet network) in partnership with Pisa.
We were also able to count on the exceptional support furnished by the Fonds Notre Europe, supplemented by fees and emoluments earned by our President Emeritus Pascal Lamy. This financial support allowed us to pursue our project for the enhancement of Jacques Delors’ archives and to support the activities of our branch office in Germany, the Jacques Delors Institut - Berlin.
Breakdown of the Jacques Delors Institute resources in 2015